Razor Clam Rangoons
Razor Clam Rangoons and Dipping Sauces
Razor Clam Rangoons Ingrediants
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces razor clam meat
- 1 teaspoon onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- ground black pepper
- 1 green onion
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 package won ton wrappers
- Oil for deep-frying, as needed
- 2 egg whites for gluing wrappers
Prepare Stuffing and Cook
- Blend together the sour cream, cream cheese and soy sauce and sugar until smooth.
- Add all ingredients except clams and blend.
- Add clams last and blend briefly, not fine.
- Place a small bowl with egg whites on your work surface and lay out 6 wrappers, add rangoon mix (about 1 1/2 teaspoon).
- Moisten edges with egg white, bring up corners and pinch together, along with sides-you dont want filling to float away.
- Heat oil to med-high and you want it around 1 1/2-2 inches deep.
- Place about 6 at a time in hot oil and repeat process.
- Cook to a nice golden color.
Serve With Sauces
- Sweet and Sour Sauce (or Orange Marmalade and Mustard)
- Pot Sticker Sauce (or Soy Sauce, Sugar, Vinegar)
- Hot Chili or Sriracha Sauce